Soapstone is the perfect material for DIYers, carpenters and cabinetmakers.
According to ‘This Old House’: “Soapstone is soft enough that it doesn’t require special tools to machine it. You likely already have what you need to cut and shape it: a circular saw, a jigsaw, a drill/driver, a grinder, and a sander.”
PLEASE NOTE: To ensure that you receive the lowest possible shipping rates for DIY orders, we will email you a separate PayPal invoice to cover shipping charges based on the destination address for the order. For more information or to obtain shipping costs prior to purchasing, contact us at (434) 831-1051.
- 1.25” material that covers 24 linear feet of countertop (51 s.f.).
- 6 countertop pieces, each 25 1/2″ x 48″ weighing 175 lbs.
- 7 backsplash pieces, each 4″ x 48″
Bathroom Vanities — Large Kit: $395
- Large kit: 8 feet coverage
- 2 top pieces, each 22″ x 48″ weighing 147 lbs.
- 3 backsplash pieces, each 4″ x 48″
Bathroom Vanities — Small Kit: $275
- Small kit: 6 feet coverage
- 2 top pieces, each 22″ x 36″ weighing 11 lbs.
- 3 backsplash pieces, each 4″ x 36″
These kits are also used for bar tops and fireplace surrounds and hearthstones.
Call (434) 831-1051 for information about our soapstone benches and other landscape products.
Request Current Wholesale Price List:
For a current list of our wholesale pricing for professionals and resellers, please contact us at (434) 831-1051.